HILTON HEAD'S PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANER SINCE 2001
The Health Benefits of Carpet Cleaning
Homeowners know that carpet cleaning isn’t just about prolonging the life of your carpet or upholstery. It is also about health. Because the outdoor air contains pollens, fungus, bacteria, air pollution, cigarette smoke, car exhaust and hundreds of other chemicals, carpet can absorb many dangerous allergens and carcinogens.
There’s no way to overemphasize the importance of carpet cleaning in your home or business. Regular professional carpet cleaning can help remove these contaminants, leave you with a healthier home and help preserve the longevity of your carpet as well as improving the quality of the air you breathe.
Benefits of Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Remove Stains & Odors – As a professional carpet cleaner, we are able to remove stubborn stains and odors.
- Reduce indoor allergens – Dust, dander and mites can contribute to the development of indoor allergies and other illnesses.
- Professional rug cleaning reduces the prevalence of allergens.
- Improve the appearance of your home or business. First Impression is everything.
- Extend the life of your carpet. Regular professional carpet cleaning will extend the life of your carpet for years.
What’s That Stain?
Tired of trying to figure it out? Let High Tide Restoration and Cleaning get rid of those stubborn stains. Let our professional carpet cleaning technicians remove those stubborn stains from your area rugs, carpets and other upholstered surfaces.
You can also take a look at our Carpet Stain Guide for tips on how to clean common stains yourself.
Treat Spots Immediately
The longer a stain remains, the more difficult removal will be.
- Remove solid materials from carpet.
- Blot up spills (avoid rubbing the stain in)
- Use small amounts of cleaning agents. Work from the outer edge of the spot towards the middle to prevent rings. Repeat as necessary.
- Rinse with water and absorb remaining moisture.
- Be Patient - some stains require professional treatment
Emergency Stain Removal Kit:
- CLEAR RUBBING ALCOHOL
- AMMONIA & WATER SOLUTION
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
- DETERGENT OR DISHWASHING LIQUID(CLEAR)
- COMMERCIAL SPOTTER
- ENZYME DETERGENT
- PAINT, OIL AND GREASE REMOVER OG - (available in hardware stores)
- VINEGAR & WATER SOLUTION
High Tide's Carpet Cleaning Process:
- A deep vacuuming using agitation removes particulates
- The application of a preconditioning solution separates and suspends the soil from the carpet fibers
- Agitation of the preconditioning solution ensures maximum contact between the solution and the fibers
- Using truck mounted equipment, hot water extraction is used to remove the suspended soils
- Grooming helps restore the carpet pile, improving the overall appearance of your carpeting
- Thoroughly drying the carpeting and rugs before we go prevents damp carpet odors.
Steps will be taken to expedite the drying process, however, expect the carpet to remain damp for 4 to 6 hours after the cleaning. The use of ceiling fans or the HVAC system can help speed up the drying process.